I like Universal Studios better.
what is the best theme park..
I liked Walt Disney World.. I know it doesn't have the fastest of rides or anything, but I just enjoyed the atmosphere it had always been a dream of mine to go.. and my dad won a trip and I got to go and it was a great experience for me
I like Universal Studios better.
Six Flags in Texas.
[img]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/9434/paplebon2xs4.th.png[/img]
Universal Studios-Islands Of Adventure
I just got back from a trip to Disney, we visited Magic Kingdom, Animal World, and MGM Studios. All had their good points. I guess Magic Kingdom was the best. My five year old had the time of her life, so that made old dad happy.
I've visited Universal and SeaWorld in the past. I've also been to the following:
Kings Island
Kings Dominion
Dollywood
Great America
Busch Gardens
Carowinds
Six Flags over Georgia
Cedar Point
I really liked Busch Gardens.
Bookmarks